For those of you who know me, you may know that I invented the only low fat, high protein, truly tasty dessert. And this was a staple of life for me for the past, say, nearly 2 years.
Protein pudding.
It's simple - you mix the low fat version Jell-o instant pudding, with skim milk and the requisite amount of protein (depending on the brand of powder).
Only problem - I have not found the same sort of instant pudding in any Tesco, Sainsbury's or Waitrose.
Enter the Canada Store. I found the only box they had a few weeks ago. (This store is becoming really useful. Part of our goals were to experience a new culture and new way of living - but there are just some things you really need. My next purchase there - Aunt Jemima syrup...the best there is!).
Next problem - no hand mixer.
Enter the Magic Bullet (my all-time favourite kitchen appliance).
My suspicisions were high, because not unlike a suffle, the protein pudding requires a delicate touch or you may end up with protein sauce. However, to my surprise, it worked like a charm!
Yummy...
I can't wait for dinner to be over tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment