It's my birthday today! For seven years my birthday fell during final exams in university, and was nothing to get excited about. I was either writing an exam on my birthday, or studying for one the next day. So for the last few years it has been a real change to be able to relax on my birthday and enjoy it as one special day for me. Last year and this year I even ended up with the day off, so I can stay home in my pj's all day if I want! What a treat!
For those of you who are interested in the Great Computer Dilemma, I'm happy to report that a decision has been made. We are sticking with the PC world. Although we would love to "go Mac", it would cost us twice as much and considering that we only really use our computer for e-mail, internet, blogging, facebook, etc, it just didn't make sense. Many thanks to Serdic, though, for his useful suggestion. We decided to go with a Dell, and have ordered it and should receive it in a week or so. One of the major considerations is that if we went PC we could afford a larger screen. Anyway, after so much discussion, research, shopping, etc, we are pleased with the decision and looking forward to setting up the new computer!
One of the best things about birthdays are the traditions, and for me there is one constant - it always snows on my birthday. And today is no exception...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha.. or i could have just read your next post.... have fun with the new toys!! :)
Post a Comment