Hockey Night in London?
Ok, I won't beat around the bush...is anyone out there planning on coming to London soon and want to do me a favour? I have located a couple of recreational hockey teams here and I really want to play. The only problem - my equipment is Kingston.
I have had some ridiculous quotes for shipping it over, so I am willing to make a deal for anyone who can bring it as part of their luggage.
Why didn't I have it shipped when my company was paying for it? Well the truth is, generally hockey equipment doesn't smell that great (depends who you ask, I like it, PetDoc doesn't). So, not knowing what accomodations we would have, it was safer to leave behind. But since we have an outdoor shed we have the perfect solution for storing the sweaty equipment.
If anyone is planning a trip to London, knows someone who is, or wants to try and barter a deal, let me know.....
da da da-da da, Da Da Da-Da Da, DA DA DA-DA DA Daaaa
Ba ba-ba bah ba Baaaa
Ba ba-ba ba ba BA-Ba
Do do-do do do doo Doo-da-do doo Doo-da-do doooo
Ba ba-ba bah ba Baaaa
Ba ba-ba ba ba BA-Ba
Do do-do do do doo Doo-da-do doo Doo-da-do doooo
Da Daah-da, Daah-da, Daa da-da Daah-da Daah-da da-Da-DA
Daah-da, Daah-da, Daa da-da DAT DAT DAAAHH
Ba ba-ba bah ba Baaaa...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Only one question - how deep in Kingston?
It's at the front of the storage locker for this exact eventuality... Should have known he couldn't live without it.
Post a Comment